Care of Gibson Artworks Jewelry:
Although all the metals used in my work are sealed for protection from the elements and
oxidation from normal wear and tear, it is best to follow the instructions below:
Gibson Artworks Jewelry Care Tag
* Store jewelry in a dry place. A Ziploc works well.
* Do not expose jewelry to chlorine or salt water.
* If jewelry gets wet, dry with a non-abrasive cloth.
* Steel jewelry can rust if exposed to any water.
* Do not use cleaning liquids on jewelry.
* Some pieces are intentionally oxidized by design.
* Only polish carefully with a dry silver polish cloth.
* Avoid polishing any stones or pearls.
Gibson Artworks Sculpture Care Tag
* These sculptures are very durable for outside use.
* Use garden hose to clean dust or debris from sculpture outside.
* For inside sculptures, wipe off dust with a non-abrasive cloth
or use a soft vacuum duster.
* Avoid stacking sculptures as they can scratch easily.
* Avoid scratching by handling sculptures with metal rings or bracelets.